Legal issues can arise seemingly without warning, and they can have a significant impact on your everyday life. At Pilka & Associates, P.A., we are prepared to address all of our clients' needs.
A Full-Service Law Firm Serving Florida's West Coast And Central Florida
Our practice encompasses a broad range of issues:
- Construction law — We are familiar with every stage of the construction process and are prepared to help contractors, consumers and developers address their legal concerns.
- Personal injury — We know that a serious injury can be disruptive to your life, and we strive to provide compassionate, effective representation while pursuing the appropriate damages in your case.
- Workers' compensation — When an accident occurs in the course and scope of your employment, you may be entitled to specific benefits while you recover from your injury, including lost wages, impairment benefits and medical care through workers' compensation. We have experience in handling workers' compensation cases on behalf of both employers and injured workers, and will review your claim to ensure that you are appropriately treated and compensated for your workplace injury.
- Bankruptcy — We provide filing advice to people considering consumer bankruptcy, including Chapter 7 and Chapter 13.
- Real estate — We help clients through real estate transactions of all shapes and sizes — from the purchase of a small family's first home to larger transactions involving commercial real estate.
- Homeowners association and condominium association law — We represent community associations and their residents in disputes over fees, restrictions and other matters.
- Business and commercial law — We work with local business owners and directors to meet all of the legal challenges associated with owning a business, from formation to dissolution.
- Litigation — Our lawyers guide clients through a number of dispute resolution options, including mediation, negotiation and courtroom litigation.
- Family law — We help individuals and families resolve issues of divorce, child custody, and other family law concerns. As part of our comprehensive services for members of the military, we maintain a focus on military divorce and related issues.
- Estate planning — We give individuals and families the tools they need to plan and manage their estates, and ensure that their wishes are followed in the event of death or incapacity. We also handle estate administration and probate proceedings.
- Military law — We are proud to support members of our nation's armed services as they navigate legal challenges ranging from divorce to disciplinary proceedings.
To arrange an appointment with one of our experienced attorneys, please contact us in Brandon at 863-236-9321 or in Lakeland at 863-687-0780.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.