Assisting clients in Lakeland and Brandon, Florida with a wide range of insurance claims
Our attorneys protect your rights
Insurance policies give you peace of mind. But when an insurance company fails to live up to its promise and obligations, the attorneys at Pilka & Associates, P.A. are here to help. We handle insurance disputes in Lakeland, Brandon, and throughout the west and central coast areas of Florida.
That is why we offer free initial consultations to all potential clients. Our insurance dispute attorneys are experienced in litigation and working with the insurance companies, getting you the help you need.
Count on the lawyers Pilka & Associates, P.A. for comprehensive legal representation in the following areas of insurance and claim disputes:
When should you seek legal advice?
Pilka & Associates, P.A. attorneys in Lakeland and Brandon, Florida can help you when your insurer:
- Denies insurance coverage
- Denies a part of your claim
- Delays the adjustment of your claim
- Makes misleading or false statements to you
- Delays payment
- Withholds payments for losses under one type of coverage to try to force you to settle other claims
- Provides you with low estimates, low offers, and low payments
- Advises you against hiring third parties, such as public adjusters or attorneys
- Requests a release as condition of the settlement of a claim
- Issues checks stating that the payment is in full or final when additional claims are pending
Peace of mind
Pilka & Associates, P.A. walks you through every step of the insurance maze so that you can restore your home, business, and life. Please schedule a free initial consultation by calling our Brandon or Lakeland, Florida law offices at 863-236-9321 • (863) 687-0780, or contact Pilka & Associates, P.A. online.
In addition to our Brandon and Lakeland Florida locations, the firm serves clients throughout West Central Florida, including the counties of Citrus, Hernando, Pasco, Pinellas, Hillsborough, Manatee, Sarasota, Sumter, Lake, Polk, Hardee, DeSoto, Orange, Osceola, and Highlands.