Read Our Legal Articles
At Pilka Adams & Reed, P.A., we have been providing legal representation to clients in Polk County and throughout south-central Florida since 1987.
We invite you to browse the following articles on topics that may be of interest to you.
If you wish to speak to an attorney, please call us our Brandon, Tampa, or Lakeland office at 813-502-1097.
- Factors that impact child custody arrangements in Florida
- Paternity establishment in Florida : What it is and why it matters
- Alimony reform could be on the way for Florida
- Inform yourself about your divorce options
- How to prepare for the financial repercussions of a divorce
- Considering a divorce in Florida ? Read this first.
- Homeowners Associations and Newsletters
- USCIS Immigrant Integration Initiatives Fact Sheet
- After Public Comment, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Announces Final Rule Adjusting Fees for Immigration Benefits
- Puerto Rico Birth Certificates Issued Before July 1, 2010 Now Valid through Oct. 30, 2010
- Estate Planning Is For Everyone
- Mortgage Foreclosure Defense
- Associations’ Fiduciary Duty To Pursue Delinquencies
- Accidents with Tourists; Rental Car Liability Under the Graves Amendment
- PIP Injunction Reversed concerning Emergency Medical Condition designations And $2,500 Benefit Availability; Reimbursement To Licensed Massage Therapists And Licensed Acupuncturists