Read Our Legal Articles
At Pilka Adams & Reed, P.A., we have been providing legal representation to clients in Polk County and throughout south-central Florida since 1987.
We invite you to browse the following articles on topics that may be of interest to you.
- Factors that impact child custody arrangements in Florida
- Paternity establishment in Florida : What it is and why it matters
- Alimony reform could be on the way for Florida
- Inform yourself about your divorce options
- How to prepare for the financial repercussions of a divorce
- Considering a divorce in Florida ? Read this first.
- Homeowners Associations and Newsletters
- USCIS Immigrant Integration Initiatives Fact Sheet
- After Public Comment, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Announces Final Rule Adjusting Fees for Immigration Benefits
- Puerto Rico Birth Certificates Issued Before July 1, 2010 Now Valid through Oct. 30, 2010
- Estate Planning Is For Everyone
- Mortgage Foreclosure Defense
- Associations’ Fiduciary Duty To Pursue Delinquencies
- Accidents with Tourists; Rental Car Liability Under the Graves Amendment
- PIP Injunction Reversed concerning Emergency Medical Condition designations And $2,500 Benefit Availability; Reimbursement To Licensed Massage Therapists And Licensed Acupuncturists