Effectively Resolving Your Collection Matters
The consequence of frequent late payments, payments not in full or simply not receiving payment at all can put major stress on your business. Your company may be relying on that income to keep your doors open another quarter.
Pilka Adams & Reed, P.A., assists clients in all phases of business collections in both state and federal court. Our lawyers are known for their responsive and practical approach. We help small to large businesses burdened with the process of collecting on unpaid invoices for services and products that customers already received.
Versatile, Efficient Collections Services
Our attorneys can assist clients throughout south-central Florida with the following:
- Commercial account collections
- Consumer account collections
- Medical accounts collections
- Workers’ compensation premium and medical payment collections
- Foreclosure of commercial and consumer real property
- Mechanic’s liens for suppliers and subcontractors
- Commercial or consumer personal property replevin or claim and delivery
- Commercial and consumer bankruptcy
- Insurance subrogation
- Bad debt and other write-off accounts
- Current but slow pay accounts
- Estate recoveries
- Liabilities and filing and pursuing liens from automobile accidents
- Securing current accounts for more prompt and complete payment
- Collections stemming from business transactions
Our attorneys are also experienced with defending against claims arising out of alleged violations of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act. We have an in-depth understanding of this area of law and will fight to make sure you get your money while protecting your assets.
Contact Our Offices At Your Earliest Convenience
The time involved in collection can be overwhelming. Relieve yourself of the constant phone calls, emails and letters by hiring our firm to handle your collection matters for you.
Our attorneys provide dedicated, effective and efficient legal collection services. Call our Brandon or Lakeland law offices at 813-502-1097 or 863-236-9321. You may also contact us through the form on our website.