Seasoned, Aggressive Real Estate Litigators
Since 1987, the attorneys of Pilka Adams & Reed, P.A., have provided dynamic, knowledgeable advice and representation to residential and commercial property owners in south-central Florida.
No matter how complex your real estate legal issues are, we have more than three decades of experience resolving a variety of real estate disputes.
Solutions For Real Estate Disputes
We can if you are involved in litigation for any of the following real estate disputes:
- Purchase-sale contracts and options such as recession and acquisition
- Foreclosure, receivership, guaranty enforcement, disbursement and other issues involving secured loans issues
- Lender liability and bad faith claims
- Property owners association agreements
- Ownership structures
- Title issues involving ownership and lien priority, adverse possession mechanic’s lien rights and easement rights,
- Accretion and erosion issues
- Commercial lease issues involving eviction
- Rights of first refusal matters
- Significant construction issues, including all subcontractor and general contractor and disputes
- Entitlement and other development matters
- Disputes related to eminent domain, including fair market value, urban redevelopment issues, and more
Contact Our Litigation Attorneys Today
From our offices in Brandon and Lakeland, we serve clients throughout south-central Florida. To learn more about our approach to litigation, please contact us in Brandon at 813-502-1097 or in Lakeland at 863-236-9321. You may also contact our lawyers online through our website.